2012 River City Marathon and Half Marathon Run & Walk
[ 2012 Race Registration Now Open ]
[ 2012 Race Information ]
[ Course Profile ]
[ 2011/2012 RunSac.com Sacramento Race Schedule & Calendar]
[ 2011 Marathon Results ][ 2011 Half Marathon Results ]
[ 2010 Marathon and Half Marathon Results ]
[ 2009 Marathon and Half Marathon Results ]
[ Google Earth Course Photo ]
[ 2011 Marathon and Half Marathon Race Photos by Facchino Photography ]
[ 2010 Marathon and Half Marathon Race Photos by Facchino Photography ]
[ 2009 Facchino Photography Race Photos ]
[ Not up to Half Marathon, Check out some 5K/10K's ]
River City Marathon & Half Marathon
A Lake of the Sky TrailRunners Running Club Event( A 501 C3 Non Profit Road Runners Club of America Organization)
- Sunday March 25, 2012 - 7:00 am(Marathon) 8:15 am Half Marathon(William B. Pond Park)
- Marathon and Half Marathon Run/Walk
- This USATF Certified course(& Boston Qualifier) is run on the Jedediah Smith Memorial Trail/American River Parkway from Negro Bar State Park(Folsom) to Discovery Park.
Half Marathon starts at William B. Pond Park and finishes at Discovery Park.
- All finishers of the Half and Full Marathon will receive Finisher Medals
- Dri Release shirts for all Marathon and Half Marathon runners/walkers.
- Awards will be given to the following age division in 15 & under, 16-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
- Race will feature Champion Chip timing by River City Race Management for Marathon & Half Marathon
- Award Ceremony will follow the event. All winners must be present. Please check the printed results before leaving. Awards will not be mailed or avaiable for pickup after the race.
- Post Race Lunch included for all runners, $9 for non-runners
- Shuttle Bus from Finish to Start of both races BEFORE race
- Register early- 2010 & 2011 races filled early and we expected them to fill even earlier
- Marathon- $80 on or before 1/19; $90 to 2/25; $100 to 3/13; $105 Packet Pickup(NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION)(Subject to meeting race limits)
- Half Marathon- $55 on or before 2/25; $65 to 3/13; $70 Packet Pickup(NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION)(Subject to meeting race limits)
- 7 hour time limit
- 9 Aid stations-provided with the very best staff!
- Questions? Email: Race Director